You and your partner have set a wedding date and are beginning to plan your special day.
With so many details to work out – the venue, the decor, the guest list – how do you know which wedding vendor to choose for each item?
Celebrations Catering understands that your wedding will be attended by your closest friends and family members. Making sure they all have a great time at your wedding is important to you, and the food served is a major part of their overall experience.
We have a long history of catering wedding receptions of all sizes and styles. The talented, creative chefs at Celebrations have catered over 1,000 unique, once-in-a-lifetime events, each one special in its own way.
Our goal is to make your wedding that special, extraordinary, “Best Day Ever.”
Beyond Offering Great Food, We Commit To:
- Offer fresh, never-frozen meats and side dishes
- Listen to your unique vision for the day
- Offer flexibility – It’s your day, not ours
- Provide customized menus to suit your needs
- Offer a food tasting to familiarize you with Celebrations’s products and presentation
- Provide personal service – No large group tastings or meetings
- Assign you a personal Catering Manager to service your special day
- Offer the largest selection of table linen colors and styles in the Frederick area
- Provide an experienced, friendly staff well-trained at executing wedding receptions
- Assist with your wedding timeline, floor plan, and offer vendor referrals
- Offer the full package – food, table linens, china, bartenders, service staff, chefs, tables, chairs, and more – so you don’t have to juggle multiple vendors
Want to learn more? Check out our blog posts:
5 Tips For Creating a Special Event Budget
4 Tips to Help Choose the Perfect Special Event Menu
7 Forgotten Wedding Costs That Can Add Up!
Our 10 Favorite Wedding Themes on Pinterest
Hate Cake? 5 Non-Traditional Wedding Dessert Ideas to Try Instead!
Top 3 Reasons Why Wedding Insurance is Worth It
5 Wedding Invitation Rules to Keep